Thursday 18 October 2012

Are You Trendy-9 Things You Must Own

9 Things Every Trendy Girl Should Own: Remember I said  "Trendy"

 
This is a Quick guide based on my own life experience. Just This 11 Pieces in your closet will change your life: You will be more Polished and Classy in any Situation!
This list consist of Investment pieces but it worth every penny. Think about this as long term investments, because possibilities with this pieces are endless.

 
1. FBD

Few Black Dresses

A must in any Wardrobe. Going to the Party? Well, now you have a Perfect Dress for that, just add statement necklace, high pumps and you good to go!


2. Dark Straight Cut Jeans




I am in love with straight cut jeans, it looks good almost on every body type. Straight cut creates long lean line and elongate your legs. And Dark wash always slimming and goes with everything.





3. Classic Watch

This is an Investment Piece, but it doesn't have to be expansive. This Michael Kors Chronograph Gold Tone Watch are stunning and quite affordable!






4. Flats

Great with jeans or city shorts for run errands and looks put together~ Always!




5. Trenchcoat

So sexy and Lady like!


 
6.Leather Bag

I used to own many inexpensive bags for each outfit in different colors, but nothing was making me happy, it just created more clutter in a closet. Unless I got my HAPPY THREE:
* Leather Michael Kors Tote in Soft Brown, quite spacious for day errands
*LV Speedy 30~it can easily go from day to night
*Chanel 2.5 in Black~ Gorgeous~ Excellent for a Night out or Special Occasion.

And its not like I have a lot of money, its not the case. I decided to save money for almost a year to purchase one bag at the time on Ebay. I figured, I would spend the same amount or even more for 5 cheap version that I will forget shortly. But at the end , I am so happy with my decision . I Look Polished and ready for any occasion!





7. Pearls

Looks Great with White Shirt and Black pants.



8. Black Pumps

If I only I had one Heels I would pick Black Pumps. Great with suit, jeans, any option you can only think of.




9. Statement Necklace
It takes time to find that one special Necklace but It will make you so happy when you wear it with Pretty blouse or white tank Top.



Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment